Friday, December 18, 2009

And Now a Word From Our Sponsors

So apparently I'm completely inept with certain aspects of Blogger.

Scroll down and you'll find my "Kooky Christmas" post that I just published today, underneath the "Missing the Rush" post from last week (they're marked under the same date). I began the Christmas entry as a draft last Thursday, so it retained the Thursday December 10 timestamp and I can't seem to get rid of it. After numerous tries, I have concluded that the date cannot be changed to the actual date of publication, i.e. today.


If anyone knows how to fix this, or wants to reassure me that I'm not going totally insane, please provide enlightenment-- and a kitten-- if possible.

Is it me, or was Xanga way easier than this?




EDIT 12/22/09: Problem has been fixed thanks to my brainy other half. And this kitten:
--------------------------------------->

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, but you fail. Click the little pencil edit icon at the bottom of the post, then click "Post Options" at the bottom of the edit box and a lot of options come up.. on the right side is "Post date and time," then you can choose either automatic or to set the date and time yourself to whatever you want. Not too complicated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little nerd you. In less than a month, you've become a savvier blogger than yours truly. In other words, thanks old pal.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete